10 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below is a list of 10 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS as it relates to the temporary changes made at HLWBC due to COVID-19
1. Is Higher Level still having church services?
In compliance with the latest laws of the gathering of 10 people or more, HLWBC will NOT be having church services at the church building. We WILL be holding services ONLINE via Facebook and YouTube.
2. What are the ONLINE SERVICE TIMES/ HOURS?
Our SUNDAY SERVICES will remain ONLINE AT 10:15AM Sunday mornings
3. What about SUNDAY SCHOOL/SUNDAY IMPACT that was held at 9am?
This has been temporarily suspended , as we look into possibly bringing this online as well.
4. What about LIFE GROUPS or Bible study on Wednesday nights?
UPDATE: The Spring 2020 LifeGroups end June 11th. Weekly Bible study will resume via Zoom on Wednesday, June 10 at 7:00 pm
5. How can I submit my TITHES & OFFERING?
Tithes & offerings can be given through the following ways:
Higher Level website at https://www.higherlevelworship.org/give.
U.S. Postal Service (regular mail) - Send checks or money orders only (please NEVER MAIL CASH ) to Higher Level Worship Baptist Church, 6788 Rockbridge Road, Stone Mountain, Ga 30087
6. How can we pray for you?
We encourage you reach out to one another or you may submit your prayer request through our CHURCH APP
7. Is our FOOD PANTRY & CLOTHING CLOSET open?
YES. Our food pantry IS OPEN on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please call the food pantry 404-826-6157 to schedule an appointment. Please call and LEAVE A MESSAGE and someone WILL call you back.
8. What if I need assistance outside pantry hours?
You may call the church at 678-585-1884. If no answers, please leave a DETAILED message as that line is monitored on a daily basis. Please be as specific as possible when leaving your message and speak clearly when leaving your name and call back number.
9. How will I get church UPDATES (e.g., information on closings and services).
10) What are the ONLINE links for our church?
App: TEXT APP to 678-515-9969 to download the app OR visit our website